We are Software Development Company acting as the regional software services company within UNIQA International. As the leading insurance company in Austria and one of the largest insurance groups in Central and Eastern Europe, UNIQA operates in 18 European countries providing safety in a changing world. Six years ago sTech was formed to render software development services and offer complete IT solutions to UNIQA companies both at the regional and Group level.
We are providing you with an opportunity to be a part of our continuous success by joining us on the position of
Software Test Engineer
What You Will Be Doing?
- participate in translating requirements, use cases and business rules into test scenarios and test cases
- communicate with the business analysts, development and QA teams of multiple functional areas to verify complex solutions
- perform testing based on pre-written test scenarios and test cases
- perform end-to-end system verification and validation (V&V)
- maintain and update test environments / scenarios / cases through life cycles
- submit comprehensive reports on defects by using bug tracking system
- track problems/bugs and fixes
- report results of the testing by using predefined forms
What Do You Need for the Position?
We are looking for a talented, dedicated and analytical recent graduate in Information Technology related studies.
- more than 1 year of software QA experience on enterprise web applications
- knowledge about software development, software testing techniques and software development life cycle
- knowledge in using defect tracking tools like JIRA is desired
- open to research and learn new methodologies/techniques/skills to automate testing
- excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
- open-minded, innovative, analytical and solution-oriented person
- fluent in English
What’s In It for You?
We are proud of a transparent, truthful, and sincere approach and of our genuinely strong team spirit. Work in such a setting is not limited to programming only – here you gain valuable knowledge of the nature and way of business operations in a large multi-country system. Our company is a place where you can develop in a long-term period, and easily feel the contribution of your dedicated work to achieving long-term corporate goals.
If you want to give your career a new shape within one of the leading insurance groups in Europe, we are looking forward to receiving your application.