We are Software Development Company acting as the regional software services company within UNIQA International. As the leading insurance company in Austria and one of the largest insurance groups in Central and Eastern Europe, UNIQA operates in 18 European countries providing safety in a changing world. Seven years ago sTech was formed to render software development services and offer complete IT solutions to UNIQA companies both at the regional and Group level. Now we are present in 5 countries of SEE region with our solutions and products.
We are providing you with an opportunity to be a part of our continued success by joining us on the position of
What You Will Be Doing?
- lead the planning and implementation of project
- facilitate the definition of project scope, goals and deliverables
- define project tasks and resource requirements
- develop full-scale project plans
- assemble and coordinate project staff
- manage project budget
- manage project resource allocation
- plan and schedule project timelines
- track project deliverables using appropriate tools
- provide direction and support to project team
- constantly monitor and report on the progress of the project
- present reports defining project progress, problems and solutions
- implement and manage project changes
What Do You Need for the Position?
We are looking for an experienced, dedicated and analytical Project Manager with Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science Engineering or related fields. Certificate in PM area will be considered as an advantage.
- 5+ years relevant experience (managing IT projects)
- MS Office package proficiency level
- excellent communication skills
- well organized, independent and responsible, results-oriented, with strong attention to details
- experience in insurance area, DSDM methodology and/or usage of JIRA/Confluence tools will be considered as an advantage
What’s In It for You?
We are proud of a transparent, truthful, and sincere approach and of our genuinely strong team spirit.
Our company is a place where you can develop in a long-term period, and easily feel the contribution of your dedicated work to achieving long-term corporate goals.