We are Software Development Company acting as the regional software services company within UNIQA International. As the leading insurance company in Austria and one of the largest insurance groups in Central and Eastern Europe, UNIQA operates in 18 European countries providing safety in a changing world. Six years ago sTech was formed to render software development services and offer complete IT solutions to UNIQA companies both at the regional and Group level.
We are providing you with an opportunity to be a part of our continuous success by joining us on the position of
- Define coding standards
- Define the architecture of the application landscape for the designated processes
- Document the architecture of the designated processes and keep the documentation up to date
- Review architectural conformance and technical quality and propose necessary measures to improve the quality
- Support the adoption of new technologies and the replacement of old technologies in the designated processes
- Provide estimates and assesses feasibility of different implementation approaches
What Do You Need for the Position?
- Good knowledge of the ASP.Net WebForms, ASP.Net MVC, JS, C# and AngularJS
- Good knowledge of concept development and documentation of the IT architecture
- Good knowledge of architecture estimation methods, review techniques and software quality KPI’s
- Good knowledge of the development processes and the relevant tools
- Good knowledge of the business architecture in the designated processes
- 6 years software development experience C#
What’s In It for You?
We are proud of a transparent, truthful, and sincere approach and of our genuinely strong team spirit. Work in such a setting is not limited to programming only – here you gain a valuable knowledge of the nature and way of business operations in a large multi-country system. Our company is a place where you can develop in a long-term period, and easily feel the contribution of your dedicated work to achieving long-term corporate goals.
If you want to give your career a new shape within one of the leading insurance groups in Europe, we are looking forward to receiving your application.